Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Crafty Fest, St. Pete

I'm doing my first craft show as a resident of St. Pete!  I'm really looking forward to meeting local artsy folk and other members of my community.  If you're out and about on Saturday, September 22, please stop by this incredibly awesome space called ARTpool Gallery, owned and operated by the gracious and talented Marina Williams. ARTpool is loaded with tons of great stuff.  Lots of vintage finds.   The hours of Crafty Fest are from 11am to 4pm.  The event continues on Sunday. Even though I won't be able to make it, that shouldn't stop you from patronizing your local artists and artisans and picking up some great artwork and crafts!

I hope to meet some of you at ARTpool!


3 comments:

mairedodd said...

best luck & have a blast!

Sweet Freedom said...

Wish I were there!!! Have fun!

Erika said...

Oh how fun!! I have been to St Pete's before such a cool town! Wish I was there, have fun!