Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sale ... Washington Bead Society Bazaar ... Look What I Made!


A Christmas Sale!  We love saving money, yay! For a limited time, when you buy the kit, you'll get 4 - 3 oz jars of enamel instead of 3 jars, which is nearly a 10% discount off the retail price of the kit.  We'll also throw in some extra beads to help you get started. :-) The offer applies to kits without torches and those with torches. 


Next ... I'll be at the Washington Bead Society Bazaar this Saturday and Sunday.  If you come to the booth to say hello and tell us that you're a follower, you'll get a 10% discount off your entire order.  Besides that, I'll get to meet you!  Just click on the link for details. I'll be doing a demo from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday ... something I love to do!  

And, for your viewing pleasure, look what I made today ... which was photographed by Toni Maddox, the newest member of the Painting with Fire Team.  Thank you, Toni, you did a great job!  

"Shabby Chic Bouquet" at Etsy



2 comments:

In the Light of the Moon said...

I love your new creation!!Just ordered your book and I am gearing myself up...I'm scared of the torch...heehee..so I have to prepare myself ( : I use a smaller torch so I am hoping,keeping fingers crossed..and toes..and eyes..that I dont burn the house down...well maybe I shouldnt keep the eyes crossed.Hugs,Cat

jessememan said...

I am hoping to stop by...not sure what day! Love this necklace :)