Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Torch-Fired Enamel Workshops!



The Annapolis workshop is already FULL, 2.5 months ahead of time! Six students, out of a possible 12, are already on the list for the workshop at the Morean Arts Center and registration hasn't even opened yet!

I just want to remind you that registration for Art and Soul, Hampton, VA opens tomorrow. I don't want anyone who wants to take the workshop to be disappointed because it has filled. We enamel over 50 beads and embed watch gears into enamel pendants ... and do other cool stuff like that!

Here's a peek at one of the projects for the book and at what you can do with torch-fired enamel!


My list of "partners in crime" is growing! Come join us!

6 comments:

mairedodd said...

this is wonderful barbara! wish i could be there -

Judy said...

Someday I hope to be there...it sounds so awesome!

raine studios said...

Barbara, would you mind posting links to register for your workshops in your sidebar? I'm looking at those Maryland dates and wondering where to go to sign up!
Thanks!

Creative Arty Facts said...

This looks like it could be whole lotta fun!

Laura Twiford said...

I'm so glad I signed up when I did! I have 2 other friends who will be there too! can't wait for october! ~Laura

Pretty Things said...

Holy smokes but I want to learn how to make what's in that picture!

I'm so glad I get to come to Annapolis! I barely made it in -- thanks for alerting me!